Sport, and team sports in particular, have excellent prerequisites for more sustainability, equality, solidarity, team spirit and taking preventive action against all forms of discrimination. In the spirit of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations, the fairplay initiative offers a variety of activities as part of the "Rebels of Change" campaign to make a joint contribution to sustainable development.
Within the framework of the project, there are various opportunities for interested parties to become part of our project.
What you can do to sustainably support the achievement of the SDGs in your association:
- Conduct a mini-event on the topic of sustainable development (e.g. at a home match, during youth training or in the canteen) -> we provide a free fairplay package for this purpose (content: 2 balls in SDG design, shirts, posters, flyers and stickers).
- Participation in free trainings to make your everyday life more sustainable.
- Booking of the Rebels of Change module as part of fairplay workshops for children and young people (topics such as SDGs & anti-discrimination are taught in a playful way)
- Use of fairtrade footballs and volleyballs produced without child labour in SDG design
- Ordering campaign material to publicise the initiative
The fairplay initiative is happy to support you with enquiries and with the implementation of your SDG campaigns. #Teamupforchange